Finish tack-welding all of rear-end components

I took a bit of a hiatus from the bike project to do something else but I finally got back to it. It took a little while to get my head around it again, but I quickly got going.

I put the seat bottom on the rear frame parts and added the diagonal cross-member (which didn't work out very close to specification, but no matter — I made it symmetrical.)

The right side of the rear frame.

Some of the cut pieces fit perfectly together ...

Pieces of threaded pipe will let me take the frame apart.

1,229 total views, 1 views today



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.