After reviewing the boards I got back from BatchPCB, I made a few changes:
- Fix bug where DVI pin 15 (ground) was unconnected. This didn't actually cause a problem in my tests, but it should be connected.
- Increase ratio of documentation (e.g. visible when project is completed, does not apply to placement) to a minimum thickness of 0.01" (0.06" letters at 18% thickness ratio.)
- Move VGA text so it does not run over a via.
- Rearrange central text so it does not run over vias.
- Add bigger polarity marks for the monitor power bypass capacitor set.
This is noted as version "2012-Apr-3" on the silkscreen. You can buy it here.
4,093 total views, no views today